Fat Bike Wheel Help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to a Fat Bike. You can see it in fresh finds. Felt Speedway. 2 speed Sturme Question is....I noticed the rear spokes are all on one side of wheel. Other side holes are all not used. The front wheel is normal spoke layout. Any reason for this. I found pictures online of that bike and it kinda looks like mine. Weird...I dont get it. Cant beleive a Felt would go out with a screw up that ba

Will get a pic shortly. So the front wheel alternates whe spoke holes. Side to side alternating spoke holes...so there is empty hole every other spoke. Rear is spoked all pn one side of wheel. One side all holes full...other side all holes empty..???

Will get a pic shortly. So the front wheel alternates whe spoke holes. Side to side alternating spoke holes...so there is empty hole every other spoke. Rear is spoked all pn one side of wheel. One side all holes full...other side all holes empty..???

Attachments

• 20220123_163459.jpg
    20220123_163459.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 33
Thank you for contacting Felt. Rear wheels are not dished to the center because of the gear(s) on the drive side. The front wheel has no gears so it can be laced & dished to the center. Due to the width of the rear rim the wheel had to be laced in this manner to allow a proper dish. I hope this helps, thank you for your question

Latest posts

Back