Fat KOS Kruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
20170901_075445.jpg
20170826_184938.jpg

Now you have me eyeballing my Dolomite and seeing the potential to be so much cooler. I have a frame and wheels coming from Chuck for a clunker build and then I may steal some of your ideas to improve the Dolo.

Notice the mega-range cassette, upgraded rear deraileur, and crankset. Do you ride off road?
I have been riding my Malus Chatsworth now for 3 years off road with similar components. At 46 pounds, its a little harder on the hills, but manageable.

Notice the mega-range cassette, upgraded rear deraileur, and crankset. Do you ride off road?
I have been riding my Malus Chatsworth now for 3 years off road with similar components. At 46 pounds, its a little harder on the hills, but manageable.
Mine seem pretty good off-road .I'm thinking about lacing the rear wheel with a cassette hub so I can have a wider range of gear choices

What I put into my fat tire Mongoose Kos kruiser build. Oury grips, Promax Brake Levers, Shimano 7 Speed rapid shifter, Haro railer bars, Promax neck, FSA headset, Cloud 9 seat, UNO seat post, Promax seat post clamp, Jaguar cable housings, gold anodized bolts and housing ferals, 1500 lumin mtb lights with 10000 millieamp battery, Shimano Mega Range FreeWheel, Shimano deore xt Derailleurs with Chaser tech red anodized gears, polished Shimano deore cranks with Chaser tech red anodized bolts, Odyssey pedals, KMC red and chrome chain, Bontrager carbon bottle holder with Polar bottles Arizona flag bottle, Raceready triangle bag, Blackburn seat bag, TRP spyke brake calipers, TRP red anodized brake rotors, YSA sealed bottom bracket cups, blue and cream SE tires and a Pork chops Mongoose kos kruiser decal set. I think that's about everything.

These look sweet, I have a Mongoose Hitch just sitting here and beeen wanting to fix it up, will have to do it now after seeing these sweet fat bike builds :D

Latest posts

Back