Feelin' Blue

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Took it off the stand today and went outside to play! Took it for a ride and enjoyed it. Very easy and comfortable to ride. Herer's some finished pictures...

100_1359.jpg

100_1357.jpg

100_1360.jpg

100_1362.jpg

100_1364.jpg

100_1369.jpg

100_1376.jpg

100_1383.jpg

100_1373.jpg

100_1381.jpg

Feelin' cool, not so blue

IT'S MAKING MY BROWN EYES BLUE. GREAT BUILD. STUNNING. NUFF SAID PEACE

What's better than art? Art one can ride! The entrants just keep getting better. Subtle beauty and inovation. Congradulations on an outstsanding build.

Ideas all over that bike. I really like how they come together. Great color choice.

I really like the upside down stem. I hope you show us how you did it! :shock:

The handlebar mounting is easy enough to explain: at first I just cut a handlebar stem short enough to clear the tire and used the fender mounting threaded hole in the bottom of the fork that normally holds the fender, and bolted to that but it kept moving when I steered the handlebars so I ended up just welding it to the bottom of the fork. just make sure you cut it short enough to clear the tire you are using. Some forks I looked at were hollow and you could insert the whole stem from the bottom with a little bit of grinding on the inside of the hole. Hopes it helps and I made it clear.

WOW !

should be top of the voting, got my attention, for sure, love the colors, details. a great inspiration.

thanks much , yes, very good explaination. why didn't I think of that? :shock:

That blue REALLY pops! The whole bike looks shweeet!

Details dude! Love those details, the thin chain guard, the bottle, the upside down stem...very very cool!

Latest posts

Back