Felt 24" Coaster Spoke Size help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to know what length and size does a Felt Baron 24" spokes? Need to purchase new spokes for them. Any help is appreciated. Also any idea where I can purchase them. Thanks

take one out an measure it will be the best thing to do, one thing you may have a challenge with is finding custom cut 12g spokes.

take one out an measure it will be the best thing to do, one thing you may have a challenge with is finding custom cut 12g spokes.

Thank you Migz... I did measure it already, just wanted to make sure. Measured at 235mm. Would you think a 14G powder coated spoke would work? I'm having a hard time finding a 12G that size. Thanks.

Ray

I'm not sure 14G will work, I assume it will but to make sure get a 14G nipple and set it in the rim to make sure it does not fall through the larger hole that was needed for the 12G nipple. if the nipple does not fall though it will work.

Did you have a spoke break?

I laced the wheels for my HB using Felt rims/14g spokes, and no issues with nipples pulling through the holes.

Holmes Hobbies is the only place I'm aware of for custom length 12g spokes, but only in bare stainless or black.

i-vFhcjn4-X3.jpg

Latest posts

Back