Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to a hotrod meet today, e few bicycles showed up, i could take these pic's before the batteries of the photocamera died.

Awesome Bandit-rat, the other bike i could not identify,(should just have asked the dude) but has a very nice front fork on it.

2vdmfzq.jpg

2vxkod5.jpg

103zq4m.jpg

7102f9.jpg
Hey there,

loved reading about the changes you made to the Felt Bandit but sadly there are no photos available from your original post. Very much feeling I’d love to see them if you still have them available. I have a Felt Bandit myself and hence your contribution would be so informative and helpful. Fingers crossed that you still have the photos, or still have the bike even or if not some great memories of it.

All the best my friend. Hope to hear from you.

Gordie

Love that. It looks so cool. I’ve bought a Felt Bandit on impulse; I simply couldn’t resist as its in such amazing condition. However, with it being winter here in the UK I’ve yet to get out and use it. Wondering whether to keep it original or make some changes so really helpful to appreciate what is possible. Well done you. A lovely looking bike. 👏👏👏

Love that. It looks so cool. I’ve bought a Felt Bandit on impulse; I simply couldn’t resist as its in such amazing condition. However, with it being winter here in the UK I’ve yet to get out and use it. Wondering whether to keep it original or make some changes so really helpful to appreciate what is possible. Well done you. A lovely looking bike. 👏👏👏

Thanks! My Bandit has been my favorite bike in snow as well....
IMG_20161218_121359220.jpg
IMG_20161218_121227468.jpg
IMG_20161218_134116744.jpg

I haven't posted here since ages. Here are some of mine:
1. The black pedelec on thick brick tires:
View attachment 182512View attachment 182513View attachment 182514
2. My Torch:
View attachment 182515View attachment 182516
Some amazing bikes you’ve got; you must be very proud of them and rightly be so. The Torch is such a lovely colour combo and the Haribo, well I’ve never seen a bike like it; very special and great fun I’m sure. Thanks so much for sharing. 👍👏🙌
View attachment 182517View attachment 182518
3. My heavy duty Haribo:
View attachment 182519View attachment 182520View attachment 182521View attachment 182522View attachment 182523View attachment 182524View attachment 182525View attachment 182526View attachment 182527
Fabulous photos of clearly some very interesting bikes.

Thanks! My Bandit has been my favorite bike in snow as well....
View attachment 182532View attachment 182531View attachment 182530
How bizarre is that. Sadly no crisp white snow here; just rain and dark overcast days. Waiting for the rays to appear and a couple of dry cold days to take the ‘Bandit’ out for a spin. Will post a few photos when I do but then again, it’s a straight laced bike as it came from Felt so no where near as interesting as the bikes you guys have. Owning a bike like this however does start to stoke ambition within me to ‘create, experiment and appreciate’ bikes/cycling like never before and especially now I have a bit more time on my hands. Hence, my gratitude to see some fabulous creations and twists on a themes from you and all. Thank you!

Hi! I'm from Pride Kustoms — first Ukrainian custom bicycle club.
This is B-29, we've built it especially for K.G.B. 2009 contest that took place in Moscow. We've got 2nd place, Dee Troy 1st ))

We was inspired by Boeing B–29 Superfortress bomber that dropped the first atomic bomb.

Frame:
We used new out-of-the-box Felt Squealer. Took off all paint with chemical paint remover, than used sandpaper with different grade from P120 to P600 in the end polished all frame with polishing machine and different polishing paste. Each of the riveting was hand polished, cut and glued on its place.

Wheels:
Both of these are 24"x50mm rims with Felt Thick Brick tires. We decided to make them look like Enola Gay's propellers — attached yellow reflecting film and laced with heavy black spokes.

Handlebar:
Custom made cafe racer handlebars with сustom made aluminum grips.

Seat:
Custom leather seat covered with old school pleats and yellow piping.

Details:
Everything that wasn't polished was powdercoated in matte black.

And of course, a beautiful piece of nose art!

Wow!! That’s a sight to behold and especially reading the background. Simply outstanding and equally how special it is to converse with fellow club members from all over the world. I love that and especially having only just joined this community. Thanks so much for taking the time to reply.

Latest posts

Back