• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Felt Surf City Project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Up for grabs is my 26in aluminum felt SURF CITY Huntington Beach project. All parts are in great shape aside from surface rust on the fender stays, bolts and light. All will clean up great. The paint is clean and only needs small touch ups in the blue area. The seat does have a rip and is fading. Over all a great project. Asking 200 plus shipping on this bad boy. In the conus. Paypal preferred. Would make a great cruiser with some wheels slapped on or take is down to bare metal.

I'd be interested. Message sent

Up for grabs is my 26in aluminum felt SURF CITY Huntington Beach project. All parts are in great shape aside from surface rust on the fender stays, bolts and light. All will clean up great. The paint is clean and only needs small touch ups in the blue area. The seat does have a rip and is fading. Over all a great project. Asking 200 plus shipping on this bad boy. In the conus. Paypal preferred. Would make a great cruiser with some wheels slapped on or take is down to bare metal.
Have photos?

Latest posts

Back