• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Felt Thick Brick 24”x3”

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Brand new Felt Thick Brick Tires still with tags. $150 plus shipping from virginia.
88D7FC74-2E0A-47AA-8812-F1FD5E90CBFE.jpeg
CE0741D5-CEBC-4455-AF76-D19DD063A059.jpeg

problem with all these old post. Those tires probably sold 2 years ago but still on site. Why IMO should be able to delete post when sold.
Well if people follow the rules as they're set forth and mark them as sold if and when they are truly sold then we wouldn't have any issue

Please adhere to the following rules when posting in this section to avoid having your post deleted.

1. Include price, shipping details and your location in description.
2. Must include photos of actual item in post...no linking to other websites or auctions.
3. Do not comment on seller's price. If the price is too high, the item won't sell and the seller is educated.
4. Post no more than 5 separate for sale posts at any given time.
5. Mark item as "SOLD" when the item has sold

If that doesn't happen we can only assume they're still for sale

And the ad isn't even a year old. Soooooo.......free bumps I guess

Last edited:
Hi ya,

So sorry to trouble you but I’m just wondering if you have any Thick Brick or Quick Brick tires available to buy? If so could you let me know what you have size wise and white wall/ all black etc?

Many thanks and apologies once again if I’m troubling you having come across an old ad.

All the best either way.

G.

Sorry just saw your post don't get on much anymore. Everything I had has been sold. Most of it off site locally. One of my reason for distancing from RRB is we lost the ability to delete our own for sale post if they do not sell when we wanted to. I understand that the new site owners can do whatever they wish, no problem with that at all. Just liked it better before the buy out.

Hi ya,

So sorry to trouble you but I’m just wondering if you have any Thick Brick or Quick Brick tires available to buy? If so could you let me know what you have size wise and white wall/ all black etc?

Many thanks and apologies once again if I’m troubling you having come across an old ad.

All the best either way.

G.
Gordy.... I sent you a pm on what Felt Quick Bricks and Thick Bricks I have......Ron in Virginia

Hi ya,

All the best either way.

G.
If you are interested I have these 24"wheels that I took off of a Felt Monster bike? They are in excellent shape.

Attachments

• Brick 24x3.0.jpg
    Brick 24x3.0.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 26
If you are interested I have these 24"wheels that I took off of a Felt Monster bike? They are in excellent shape.
Hi there,

yes I am very interested thank you. Could you let me know what price you are looking for?
Also, where please are you based in the US or UK?

Thanks again for dropping a line.

Kind regards,

G.

Latest posts

Back