FELTS NEW 2015 CRUISER BIKE LINE UP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They woulda done better to put gears on the disc brake one...
Not sure I like the name of the tires or the font they used..
Quit trying to be hip please....

I don't feel Felt went "hipster," enough! It's what sells them.
I personally only want a frame and fork, raw, unpainted, and rough looking. Is that wrong?

They sure are nice but with this obamaconomy they might be pricing themselves right out of business.

My mom used to tell me that if I can't say anything nice, I should just say something like "...the Canvas frame kit is, by far, the coolest thing Felt offers."

I really like the MP
I liked the '12 and before models better. That's what I got my son. Now they look "weaker" to me.

Honestly I'm not a fan of the new Felt's And they've gotten way too pricey. My LBS dropped them because of it. Other companies are doing more for less and they weren't selling Felt.

Oh, and I'm also upset with Felt because you used to be able to buy parts directly from them. Now you have to go through a Felt dealership... the closest to me is now over an hour away... and oh by the way they were out of stock of that part till October (maybe). So... see ya Felt. Good luck.

I liked the '12 and before models better. That's what I got my son. Now they look "weaker" to me.

Honestly I'm not a fan of the new Felt's And they've gotten way too pricey. My LBS dropped them because of it. Other companies are doing more for less and they weren't selling Felt.

Oh, and I'm also upset with Felt because you used to be able to buy parts directly from them. Now you have to go through a Felt dealership... the closest to me is now over an hour away... and oh by the way they were out of stock of that part till October (maybe). So... see ya Felt. Good luck.
I mainly like the military look of it (my wife will tell anyone my favorite color is OD Green) I agree on the parts, I actually had another bike company tell me they was getting away from selling stuff like their rims online because they wanted to reserve their parts for bike owners that own their bikes.

I'm with you Crash, but you probably already know that! I still think getting rid of the old, more squared-off tank frame style was a HUGE mistake. If FELT still has the tooling to make that frame style, they really should bring it back.

I am interested in the tires on the MP though. could they be bringing back the 26" Berm Masters?!!!!

Also, what's the deal with the MP description being recycled over and over? There hasn't been a front rack on the MP since 2012. They quite obviously have now cheaped out on the rear rack and saddle bag and the "full coverage" fenders that they tout sure look like bobbed fenders to me, even though those are still mentioned in the description. My guess is that they ditched some accessories to get the price lower but is it that hard to write some new copy?

Whatever.... the old MP is pretty much superior in every conceivable way:
IMG_2136.JPG

Just sayin'.......

You guys are lucky, by time anything gets to us in the UK its virtually doubled in price what you pay even the parts! Anyhoo I like the fat cruisers, something different, I will probably get the float 3 speed but I want the disk brakes from the El Nino I wish they had more options for more gears also, The El Nino looks good but need the bars flipped back round, I wish someone would make this with maybe an alfine 11 speed or rhollhoff 14 speed hub keeping the cruiser looks but adding a modern twist, maybe a gates belt drive, integrated lighting etc etc, yes I know its not in keeping with the cruiser look but there more a nod to a style more than an actual cruiser so they can cater to a wider audience!

Just waiting for my 2015 red baron in the new black colours with the deep 6 frame, any week now!!!!!

I don't know which parts you need but I have been ordering their parts from them for years. I understand what you wanted may have never made my parts list. Last week I received new handle bars like those on my polished Slater. I even got a set for a friend. I encourage you to have a look back at their site. I know when they run out of stock they recommend an LBS. Once inventories are restored the website gets updated.
-gig

- by Gigmata

I don't know which parts you need but I have been ordering their parts from them for years. I understand what you wanted may have never made my parts list. Last week I received new handle bars like those on my polished Slater. I even got a set for a friend. I encourage you to have a look back at their site. I know when they run out of stock they recommend an LBS. Once inventories are restored the website gets updated.
-gig

- by Gigmata

Gig's right; I just double-checked--- they let me put in-stock parts (including wheels, tires) into my "cart" online. I didn't check-out or anything, but it does all work...

The new Red Wolfe frame with the new MP's Chain Guard and Sprocket!~ [drool]

FZ

Latest posts

Back