Fender Ornaments

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking to add an ornament of some type to the front fender of one of my cruisers, just looking for some cool ideas, what have you cats got?

looking to add an ornament of some type to the front fender of one of my cruisers, just looking for some cool ideas, what have you cats got?
My last build for build off 11 this is what I did I believe it may came a fright liner then I added the repo glass reflector
64621b5d68be5478a21a92eafbfd7e50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get creativity may be able to find something that's not even bike related that will look cool.

Get creativity may be able to find something that's not even bike related that will look cool.

been thinkin of drilling some holes in a bullet and mounting that, I'm so indecisive about stuff though haha probably why I have 5 projects at once all the time

I've seen some neat trophy toppers that have threading coming out the bottom. Few washers and a nut and they could easily be mounted to a fender. Since there's trophys for everything, you could probably find something ya dig

I've seen some neat trophy toppers that have threading coming out the bottom. Few washers and a nut and they could easily be mounted to a fender. Since there's trophys for everything, you could probably find something ya dig

Done it a couple of times. Love using trophy toppers.
IMG_4624_zpsuh82czqj.jpg

Not the best pic to show the ornament, but I used a mini bull skull.
b42600be82d25a1f974719837e476d72.jpg

Sent from my N817 using Tapatalk

Drilling a bullet, eh?

A hand-carved sanderling fender ornament...just the thing for a beach cruiser.

fiesta2.JPG

Latest posts

Back