Finally found a trike!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been looking for one for a while, even got a wanted ad out. One popped up a 15 min car ride away, for a very good price. I had to have it. Picked it up today, really good condition. Not sure what to do with it, except the obvious fatter tires. The frame is abit strange. Suggestions are very welcome!
20170209_224027.jpg

3 speed sram, 26" front, 24"x2 at the back. I'll pop a 2.35" on the front and 3"s at the back tomorrow.

Hehe, yeah. Well I was looking more for a Desoto type trike, but trikes are so extremely rare here. I jumped on the chance to get this. Not sure how much I can do with it without screwing up the value. I kinda wanted one I could modify and let my granddad use. I might try to resell this first and let him use it meanwhile.

Hehe, yeah. Well I was looking more for a Desoto type trike, but trikes are so extremely rare here. I jumped on the chance to get this. Not sure how much I can do with it without screwing up the value. I kinda wanted one I could modify and let my granddad use. I might try to resell this first and let him use it meanwhile.
Honestly this is the perfect bike for a older person. Super low step over and it's a 3 wheeler. This is perfection for your situation! [emoji1] [emoji109]

Latest posts

Back