Finally Found the Felt MP I've been looking for!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So when I was first introduced to Felt cruisers I wanted the 1903 and an MP. I have purchased and then sold a few Felts because it didn't satisfy the itch. I have finally came across the older aluminum frame MP that I was waiting and hoped that I would someday find.

Now I have a dilemma; I can either leave the bike as is, it has been left outside and has rusted parts and is dirty as heck. I kind of like it since it looks like it was a used military bike :D, or I can clean it and bring it back to show room condition. I know eventually I will clean it up, but what are your guys' thoughts on this?

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0300-1.jpg

IMG_0301-1.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys. I am starting the clean up tomorrow, just don't let Tater know after I'm done :mrgreen:

@ Pablo, thanks for the offer. I have 2 ammo cans that I've had for a while. Ill put them on and see how they look.

@ ryder1: I'll supply two ammo cans, just cover shipping. I have to obscure the exterior markings somehow (per my agency's policy) before shipping, but consider them yours.[/quote]

If he dosen't want them send them my way , I have been itching to do a ammo box Sound system

Latest posts

Back