Finished bike threads now open!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I went out today and did a whole photo shoot, thinking I'd be one of the last ones to post since tomorrow is the last day. Now I go to the finished bikes forum and there's still only one bike there... is everybody ok?

edit: apparently my head is getting soft as I get old. I was under the impression that 1. Sunday was the 28th (which was not the case) and that 2. the deadline was midnight on the 28th (which also was not the case). Sorry, don't mind me. Carry on.

Last edited:
With 4 months to build in a smaller buildoff it's easy to lose interest. There's no urgency no tension. We burned out last year with the extended time and now it's just built in. Yawn. Key players are missing too. As one of the outsiders in this clicky forum it just doesn't feel the same. I'm not sure any of the recent winners are even involved this year.

GC.

There will be some discussions happening soon. Reducing the length of the BO will be very much in consideration as it seems like there is a bunch of interest/posts up front...a lull in the middle...and some scrambling at the end. The lull does feel like it is damaging for interest/participation.

Latest posts

Back