First Anual Enid, Oklahoma Vintage Bike show - 17 August

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as an FYI, weatherman is calling for sunny and 84* on Saturday. Looks PERFECT for a bike show!!!!

Jay H.

LowNSlow said:
Just as an FYI, weatherman is calling for sunny and 84* on Saturday. Looks PERFECT for a bike show!!!!

Jay H.

I knew better than posting that LOL
I've lived in OK long enough to know that "If you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes and it'll change".
Good news man.

THE SHOW IS TOMORROW!!!!!

As an added bonus, our club the Asphalt Apes, will be hosting a hospitality suite at the show site upstairs in Art Lab Enid. I'm a full time artist, and a fellow club member and I have a small art studio located right on the street where the vintage bike show is being set up. We have set up an air conditioned room upstairs with chairs, a small selection of drinks (water and iced tea) and snacks for show participants!!! There is also a restroom available to show participants. We hope it helps give folks a place to get outta the sun to rest and mingle throughout the day!

See you there!!

Jay H.

Interesting group of original, restored and rat rod bikes there today. Good location, interesting town, great "Bike Shop" hosted by Mike. Great friendly hospitality by Jay.
I Should have bought the Lackluster BO7 bike from Henry Morgan, it really pops, didn't have a way to haul it though. Beautifully done by Critter1.

Thanks a million for coming out MazdaFlyer! Glad you liked the show. I have to admit, I was fairly happy with the showing of bikes. We had a good crowd and it was a bicycle filled day. The weather was PERFECT! Now, I'm off to start planning for next year!

Jay H.

A few photos...including BO7 Lackluster.

Latest posts

Back