first friday pub/art crawl

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
grinders pizza "look it up" art gallery we stopped by and a burger joint called Hamburger mary's..... its not what you think!
parkvilleandstuff019.jpg

parkvilleandstuff021.jpg

parkvilleandstuff022.jpg

parkvilleandstuff024.jpg

parkvilleandstuff025.jpg

parkvilleandstuff026.jpg

parkvilleandstuff027.jpg

parkvilleandstuff029.jpg

parkvilleandstuff031.jpg

parkvilleandstuff032.jpg

parkvilleandstuff036.jpg

parkvilleandstuff041.jpg

parkvilleandstuff044.jpg

parkvilleandstuff046.jpg

Very kool! We do something like this in Sacramento on the 2nd saturday of every month. Great turnout of bikes. I'm digging that red jet bike. Thanks for the pictures!

Heh heh heh... what a great time we had! I think we we're all having so much fun that nobody else took any pictures...? Getting a "daddy pop" for ¢.50 out of the soda machine was a hoot at the first galley! So much to see, so much art, so much music... Couldn't take it all in that night. Looking forward to doing this ride again.

Clark

We had a great time. Its always good to see our friends from the K.C. area, and to make some new bike ridin and beer drinkin friends. Lots of people were out and about for the First Friday Art gallery crawl that night, and I think most thought that our bike ridin group was pretty cool. Riding in the K.C. art district was fun, and its hills that made me glad my Beer Bike has a 2 speed kb, low gear was used alot. But even low gear wasn't low enough to ride to and from the motel, we had to push the bikes about a quarter mile going to and half mile coming back, but going down the hills hold on, and hope the brakes don't fail.

Latest posts

Back