first stretch cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been eyeing the Firsmstrong Urban Deluxe for a few months now. Found it online for $239 shipped to my door. This is about $130 cheaper than I have found it anywhere else. Couldn't pass it up. So right now, it's sitting about 35 miles from my house at the UPS depot.

If only I had ordered it a day earlier...

Now I have to wait until Monday for it to be delivered.

I know it's not the highest quality bicycle out there, but I figured if anything, it will give me a foundation to build on.

The first thing I need to do after getting it assembled is to get some lights on it for riding at night. Thinking of swapping out the stock handlebars for some ape hangers.

Anyone else have some suggestions?

Here is some inspiration from the Netherlands: https://www.facebook.com/keytowncruisers

I have a custom Giant Stiletto, stretch are sooooo smooooooth, comfy and :cool: !

LongBike002.jpg

Definitely going to need to get a bag to carry a few small items. Thinking of adding a dual kickstand also.

welcome to the club! I started out with a Chrome Dyno style...now I'm up to 6 of 'em!

...including the Double Barrel, my latest build!

I guess you could say I'm addicted to 'em! :cool2:

Well so much for the good deal. The picture and description on the website were incorrect. Ended up getting a regular Firmstrong Urban, not the Deluxe that I wanted.
Contacted Firmstrong directly and they are out of stock right now. Should have more in a couple of weeks I was told.
Guess I have to wait a little longer....

Was this Kohl's online website? If so I better stop telling people about it! I just referred someone to them yesterday!

Had that same feeling when I placed the order. Free shipping though and I was able to return it to the local store. No money lost.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.

Well I found the Urban Deluxe today on Sports Authority's website. Not the color I wanted. But I could always paint it later. Real good price.
85a13fb1c77b4f39ad8b803c63243d85.jpg

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.

Last edited:
Cool! Glad to see you were able to track down a deal. Welcome to the stretch club. :cool2:

Latest posts

Back