Fjernt

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I've been posting and using the collective know-how on this forum for a while now, so I figured it was about time I wrote one of these.
I am a Norwegian guy in my late 20's, with a passion for pretty much anything old and interesting. I've been collecting and selling vintage/antique stuff for many years, but I've only recently gotten into bikes.

My fleet currently looks like this:
2016 Electra Cruiser Lux 3i, matte black
2016 Electra Ghostrider 3i
20?? Nirve coca-cola (Cannibal?) Chopper
20?? Felt Flying Machine Special Edition (that's just a fancy word for meeting the EU standard)
20?? Generic Cruiser under restoration

As for my skills, they do definitely NOT include metalworking and technical know-how. Or even technical logic for that matter. But I do my best and learn alot along the way.

My first cruiser was a generic brand one, similar to what you'd call a walmart bike. I only had it for as long as it took to repaint and swap out a few parts, then it was stolen. This incident actually put me off bikes for a few years. Now I take some serious precautions when it comes to my bikes. I normally spend atleast 20-30% of the bicycle's value/price on locks, and I always keep an updated journal with serial numbers and money spent (for insurance claims). I will also be posting that stuff in this thread, along with updated pictures:)

I like to customize my bikes alot, so you can expect alot of apes and extras, unless I'm restoring something or making it for a friend. Sadly there's not a big custom scene here, so my re-sell bikes are pretty standard.

I'd like to thank all the contributors on this forum. It's an amazing place, and the most valuable bicycle resource I know of.
Anyway that's it. I'll keep this thread updated with my finds, builds, ideas, and stuff like that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back