• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED Fork With Mid-Fork/Mid-Blade Eyelets

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a lovely front porteur rack for pocket change, and I've been thinking of changing the front fork on my e-hybrid for a while now anyway. Primary use for this bike is daily rider and errand runner. Don't really need the suspension anymore, and have been thinking of upgrading to disc brakes anyway.

Bike is a Diamondback Edgewood, 700C wheels. Looking for a disc-compatible fork with eyelets on the arms/blades/whatever you want to call them. Suspension a plus, but not a priority. P/U within a reasonable distance, or shipping to Schenectady, NY.

I dont think you'll find what you're looking for but you can buy these and keep the stock fork:

https://www.jandd.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=FCLAMP

Those cushioned clamps should be perfect! Just found a bracket today for the upper mount.
I have one that has everything except for the fact that it's canti brakes. Off a 80s Raliegh hybrid. You also need to verify what steerer length you need.

Can you send me a picture? Might be interested in a moderate upgrade? Would rather keep suspension now that I've got the pressure taken off.

Those cushioned clamps should be perfect! Just found a bracket today for the upper mount.

Can you send me a picture? Might be interested in a moderate upgrade? Would rather keep suspension now that I've got the pressure taken off.
Suspension? I guess I missed that as a requirement. This is a rigid fork.

Back