Formerly known as heartlandcruisers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all .I am not necessarily a new member just a new name .I used to be heartlandcruisers but after a bitter breakup and yadda yadda long story I will spare you the details that account is no more. this is mine and my new wife's account as she often builds with me so anyways my name is Sean my wife's name dawn hence the name.
I have lots of things going on and even 2 fresh finds I will be posting after this.
I currently reside in Kansas where the vintage bicycle and rat rod culture has seemed to miss .I hope to change all that by showing to community just how cool these classics and rats are.
Anyways thank you for letting me join and I look forward to seeing some old friends and meeting new ones feel free to say hi.

Welcome back to RRB!

Congrats on the additional builder! :113:

This is in the events section...

8BF359B5-1072-4128-8F9B-0A81200F61AC.jpg

... sounds like it could be an opportunity to meet some RatRod Kansans!

Welcome back to RRB!

Congrats on the additional builder! :113:

This is in the events section...

View attachment 188629

... sounds like it could be an opportunity to meet some RatRod Kansans!
Yeah I have heard of that event I just need to find a better vehicle my lil van doesn't do well on long trips and I'm about an hours drive from haysville I will make it one of these times

Welcome back!

Latest posts

Back