Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Site Owner
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@MazdaFlyer Have you tried what I posted? Here is some information about that Safari bar on iPhone.

Where is the Safari menu bar on iPhone?

The safari menu bar is at the very top of your screen, up by the apple logo. Safari>Preferences>General. The home page preferences are midway down and you can manually enter the address you prefer, or if you are actively viewing the page you can click the "Set to current page" button.Apr 26, 2011

How do I open Safari preferences on my Iphone?

In the top right corner of your screen, there is an apple button. Directly to the right of that should be the bold word 'Safari'. Click that and many options will appear. The 3rd option down will be the preference option.Jul 1, 2010

MazdaFlyer

Like “RadioFlyer”
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@MazdaFlyer Have you tried what I posted? Here is some information about that Safari bar on iPhone.
2010, Really, IOS 14.7.1 2021 works a bit different. Not sure if anyone actually read the the posts in this thread.

The RRB desktop bookmark you posted doesn’t allow the navigation bar at bottom to show. If I go to the RRB site directly within Safari the navigation toolbar shows up.

Last edited:

RustyGold

Epic Level Bike Hoarder! 🏆
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The RRB desktop bookmark you posted doesn’t allow the navigation bar at bottom to show. If I go to the RRB site directly within Safari the navigation toolbar shows up.
When you use your desktop icon to open the forums, does it open them in Safari, or some other browser?

Have you tried deleting the desktop icon, and creating a new one (while viewing in Safari)?

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
2010, Really, IOS 14.7.1 2021 works a bit different. Not sure if anyone actually read the the posts in this thread.

DUDE!!! Multiple people have been trying to help you out!!! For Pete's sake, eat a Snickers bar Betty!

1628616752810.png

MazdaFlyer

Like “RadioFlyer”
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you use your desktop icon to open the forums, does it open them in Safari, or some other browser?

Have you tried deleting the desktop icon, and creating a new one (while viewing in Safari)?
Desktop button goes to Safari. Deleted the desktop button from RRB. Added a new Bookmark to home page from RRB on Safari. That seems to solve the problem, we‘ll see if it holds. I guess you get the accolades RustyGold…thanks!

Latest posts