• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found.....fat tire rear rim 26"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
wanted 26" fat tire rear rim prefer 3 speed or more setup but will consider all including a single speed and buying a front for a matching pr. also would be nice.

Thanks Dr. I'm looking into that should have put in 80mm min. wanted but they have a couple options looking just quickly, just have to check if there open in these crazy times and decide if no used sets out there.

I got a set from http://chopperwheel.com/shop/folder/kolesa-v-sbore. Shipping took 4 weeks from Russia during covid19. Add$100 for shipping. Well packed well built. I bought the 67mm 3 speed disc set polished..
6B92040A-2DDB-415B-8236-FEAD2BAE5AB0.jpeg

Attachments

• 31CC0AEF-B21D-4A8B-990E-A90FD91A4C29.jpeg
    31CC0AEF-B21D-4A8B-990E-A90FD91A4C29.jpeg
    337.1 KB · Views: 93
yes 26" x 80-85mm not sure how they measure the widest ones black rims/spokes 3 speed

I would go with Chuck ...I watch his fat wheel set come up but they weren’t what I was looking for ...but didn’t think to ask him for a custom built set..da! I have bought many items from Chuck!!
MotoMagz when you need some wheels shoot me message I can get you fixed you fixed up.

Latest posts

Back