Frankenrod (switch up pg. 3)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super cool!
I am going to have to try my hand at that one day. I have some kinda mold stuff that is for plaster relief repairs.
Looking forward to the final glittery LED-ized one!!
This is sick!

Thanks guys! I'm still working out exactly how to get the headbadge lit without being too bulky.

As far as the frame goes, I got frustrated with both designs and hadn't even wanted to work on the newest one. I had an epiphany last night and wound up just combining the two! :shock: I can make the driveline work this was without having to dump a pile of money into it!

Back on track! I love the new layout. I still have to figure out how to remount the seat higher, but that should be easy!

AWESOME!!! I have to tell you that I was a bit letdown when you were going to have to drop the fat tire.
I am glad you went back to you laboratory and decided to create one cool monster out of two incomplete monsters.
Kinda like "Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster"
IT'S AAALLLIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!
FrankensteinMeetstheSpaceMonster-PosterArt.jpg

kingfish254 said:
Kinda like "Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster"
IT'S AAALLLIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!
FrankensteinMeetstheSpaceMonster-PosterArt.jpg

Haha that's brilliant!! I was was pissed at myself for giving up on it. I'm ecstatic to have it back on the frame. Should be downright evil looking when I finish. :lol:

LukeTheJoker said:
Any updates Terry?
Love the build...

Luke.

It's funny you post up today! :lol: I'm finally going to have time to build this afternoon. I had major damage on my roof that I've been trying to keep up with over the past weeks. :shock: That and helping the little lady keep the house in order while she finishes up her classes. I JUST finished the final coating on the flat roof so you can look forward to an update today or tomorrow! WOOHOO!

Latest posts

Back