Full Dress Bikes. (with at least fenders)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8574.png
IMG_8663.png

Very Cool, All of them are Great. Hey Randy, You have a brake cable on the one with two different color wheels on it. But I don't see what it is connected to.
No Coaster brake?

I like the Columbia. Did you ever notice how the rear tire whitewall really shows off proud and the front one is a little more shy. Are they two different size tires?

I had noticed, almost after setting them, and the shame on the front is almost enough to spoil dinner for whole family.
I really REALLY like the smooth, fat..thick.. greasy ...Rubber Tire.:rofl:

I wish I had me two of them, but the thin wall front and the thick wall rear dont look too shabby. I really lit up filling the air in the rear the first time, assembling the tube to tire, tire to rim..rim to bike, all the way up to its sitting point now.. Watching how big it got made my pupils shoot like Clint Eastwood in his mid-20's.:43:

It'd be the Bee's Knee's to have a matching set, but where tire holds, I wont complain especially as well matched as these are, even slightly different.
Brian really did me a solid.
FZ

Not sure if they're different sizes or just different styles, Id be happy to tell you after dinner ^.6

Last edited:
What is the deal with the temporary headlight? I've got a fat fendered Schwinn I'm working on with a big rusty hole where the light was...:cry:

Im thinkin of poppin LED works or a flashlight into it., but even WITH that done, Id still set it aside after finding the Original, which I have a few good leads on how it looks..
[at cost of around 300 bucks for the two I've found for sale, and one I have a picture of I've never seen for sale]
Rather or not it gets works and what those are, you got dibs on the temp light when I find a keeper if you want.

This bike is a rider, spent a couple hours and 15 miles last weekend riding around. Just got the headlight working- ride it to the store occasionally. It's a 1964 Typhoon with some repro parts on it. I'd like to repaint it, maybe one of these days- I like this bike. :cool: This is a nice ride. I went into WalMart today and they have all the cruisers on sale today ninety nine dollars. Every time I see painted wheels like this. I think of buying one of those bikes and putting all the parts onto a frame that I have.
What color would you paint this one?
SAM_0025.JPG

SAM_0019.JPG

This is an interesting bike. Is this a middle weight frame with skinny tires and fenders on it? It just looks different but cool at the same time. Maybe its the paint job that is for a cruiser? OK Tell me what it is.

What it is? o_O It's wicked cool, that's what it is.:crazy::grin:

Latest posts

Back