Full Dress Bikes. (with at least fenders)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deorman, Jim and Skipton.
Now you guys really opened my eyes on skinny bikes. I have never been a big fan of skinny bikes. But after that link to Skinny bikes. I just had to look at every post on there. Man there are some nice bikes on there. I have more of an addiction now. I feel so bad, I tossed several skinny bikes because I did not have room in the trailer when I moved. Well I have some that were already in the new house and they will be ready for a change, all inspired by the skinny thread. But all with fenders and as much full dress as I can. Skinny Style.........
Thanks

e20a12fbf3049210549828dc51165c72.jpg
0a18eb4ea8cc9742e6608bce98be2a85.jpg

Triporteur france

Here is the only fully dressed build I have done. All of my other bikes have been semi-nude. :oops:

Firewing
The Pause That Refreshes.
IMG_2588_zps322b25da.jpg

Last edited:
Deorman, Jim and Skipton.
Now you guys really opened my eyes on skinny bikes. I have never been a big fan of skinny bikes. But after that link to Skinny bikes. I just had to look at every post on there. Man there are some nice bikes on there. I have more of an addiction now. I feel so bad, I tossed several skinny bikes because I did not have room in the trailer when I moved. Well I have some that were already in the new house and they will be ready for a change, all inspired by the skinny thread. But all with fenders and as much full dress as I can. Skinny Style.........
Thanks
Yes, rethinking "skinny bikes" myself. after having a time finding a small enough tire to fit my middleweight 50's Hawthorne, maybe I will canabalize a road bikes wheels for a middleweight full fendered frame...:happy:

Yes, rethinking "skinny bikes" myself. after having a time finding a small enough tire to fit my middleweight 50's Hawthorne, maybe I will canabalize a road bikes wheels for a middleweight full fendered frame...:happy:
I look at those skinny bikes and know I can not just put skinny tires on ANY bike to get it to look good. I am sold on a the idea of a cool skinny frame, skinny fenders, and wheels and tires. Large Diameter wheels and tires. Then add cruiser Bars and a comfortable seat. Oh and cant forget a cool cruiser paint job.
There is something about cruisers that get me. Its easier to take a bare frame, Throw bars and wheels on it and ride. But to take all the trim, get it all mounted, adjusted and painted. It has that classic look. That is what catches my eye. Some very talented people here.

Its an orange county chopper with a springer and full dress set up on it. Yes it is Very cool. Better be geared well to ride around all day.

Actually that is not an OCC, That is a Schwinn Spoiler under that dress. MUCH nicer bike than OCC.

Actually that is not an OCC, That is a Schwinn Spoiler under that dress. MUCH nicer bike than OCC.[/QUOTE
If you say its not then I must have been wrong. I had an OCC that I was selling. It was new. Never ridden, Just sat in my neighbors garage. It has three tiny scratches on it. Everyone who looked at it pointed out the three scratches. He wanted 150.00 for it.

WOW, You did put a lot of thought into these. I really like them. I tried to haul one with low fenders like this on a rack and in a truck. It took special care to keep the fender from getting scratched.
The two tone paint on the yellow fenders came out well for the image.
Nice work !

Thank you! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back