GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN PART TWO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First pictures since this what's its about. I did my best with my phone so pitty me.
sahunuda.jpg
ytuja7em.jpg
a6e9e5u7.jpg
5e4udyhy.jpg
nedezy2u.jpg
ubajy9ed.jpg
avyhyze7.jpg
evy2ybu3.jpg
ba8u3ydu.jpg
uvete5an.jpg
du7azute.jpg
qa8y8esy.jpg
emunavu8.jpg

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

So here we are. It's done pulled out of a rather sad state of moth balls to be reborn. Honestly I like it far more now, the longer fork makes it way more fun to ride, and for myself the head light completed it. Basically those who saw her the first time, well this is the actual bike I had in my mind. The carburetor bells work perfect it sails along down the road she is done. Thank you so much to those who pushed me to rebuild her and followed along through the build up. As for votes, if I get one I'll be happy and very glad to be back in the mix on rat rod bikes

I liked the first build with this bike, but I REALLY like this version even better! Great work!

Haha had someone just ask me if the stacks amplify the sound of the bells

Some have nice racks....But none are stacked!
One way I can tell if I really like a bike. I keep going back to it and stare at the pics....Your thread "view"count, ten of them are mine!

Awesome work Adam! I was stoked when you decided to jump back into the fun here. I knew you wouldn't disappoint!
Hooligan II is an awesome build/re-build that is chocked full of inspirational ideas!
BRAVO BUDDY!!!! Like Kota said, it's hard to stop staring at it.

Thanks, I'm quite humbled by those comments. I too can't stop looking at it in the garage. It's just one of those bikes.

Latest posts

Back