GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN PART TWO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simply amazing! I'd love to some time take a few pics together of Enigma and the Hooligan?
I'm down just gotta figure out when and where. We are doing the rat bike rodeo Sept 27 in elk grove just south of Sacramento. Lots of guys from this site will be there.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Hahaha . . . "Love the StAcKs" ;) Got me already thinking about next years build, :bigboss:

I would have to say this one is. . . " Rat~On " !!!
Thanks, they are a doodad with a purpose.

I'm down just gotta figure out when and where. We are doing the rat bike rodeo Sept 27 in elk grove just south of Sacramento. Lots of guys from this site will be there.

Cool...I have a gig slated for Sept 25 in Sacramento.

I'll be in the Bay Area the week of Aug 11th. If you guys line something up that week, I'll rent a car and drive!!!!!!

u6amere5.jpg
oops just realized I forgot to post a picture of what I started with. Couldn't stand seeing her sit that way, and very glad I did version 2.0.

Glad you resurrected it, reminds me of digging an old gasser out of garage.

One of My All time Fav's, Glad to see it out Again....

~Rafael~

Latest posts

Back