Gang Green

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I guess I'm in. This is always my busy/hot/wet time of year, so as usual-We will have to see if it get's done. My last build off was deemed not ratty enough ( http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/trussworthy-6-5-done.58699/ ) ,so I suppose I have to make one that is. As mentioned I am super busy, so don't expect many updates until the deadline approaches.
-B.J
IMG_4711.JPG
IMG_4712.JPG
IMG_4713.JPG
IMG_4714.JPG
-

Keep on kreepen on ! about time you joined the race .Your almost a lap down but looks like a fast back you should have no problem catching up .... Getter Done East coast West coast style [emoji109]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good golly what a nice start. Tank is perfection. Gonna watch this one for sure.
furyus

Rustify the fenders, bolt er together and call er good! Got all the right parts in all the right places!

Rustify the fenders, bolt er together and call er good! Got all the right parts in all the right places!

Kinda the plan... But unfortunately I never make anything that simple. It will be much more than bolting everything together. It has been an Idea I've had for almost 20 years.
-B.J.-

RAT ON !!! :rockout:.

I remember your Trussworthy build. Those bars were amazing!!!
Love what you are starting with and can't wait to see your mods to it.
Welcome back!

Made a bit of time this afternoon to make one piece of the puzzle.
Basically two rear derailleurs cut up and welded into an intrical piece. Will be added to and placed appropriately soon.
image.jpeg

Also found time to fix this issue.
image.jpeg

Cut off the rotten part and welded in a new piece of flat stock so that it could actually be bolted on.
image.jpeg

Also put on new screws & retainers.
image.jpeg

And lasty, cleaned up the office chair. Still a ton of work to do!
image.jpeg

-B.J. -

Latest posts

Back