Gaskill's Hop Shop: "The 37"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gaskill's Hop Shop has been hard at work at a new racer, sporting some super dished 700c hoops, 700x45c tires, and coasted out with a bendix red stripe. This is in build stage, but what bike I own isn't? I'm also taking orders on building these. Hit me up if interested.

IMG_1107-1.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

deven_science said:
How many frames are in there? Three?
thats the fun of a gaskill build! :D sometimes you`ll spot 3 or 4 sets of forks in one bike,2 or 3 rear racks,exercise bike parts,etc. most of them are built with pure "tennesse mojo"! :wink:

Neat truck, very nice 1903 too. Someone stole my 1911 AND my 1873 about 4 years go. So mad, the 1911 was high end comp, best of the best, but that M1873 was my baby, beast of a nail driver too. :cry:

SectionEightLife said:
Neat truck, very nice 1903 too. Someone stole my 1911 AND my 1873 about 4 years go. So mad, the 1911 was high end comp, best of the best, but that M1873 was my baby, beast of a nail driver too. :cry:

sorry for your loss. are you saying that the 37 is actually a 1903?

lol sorry, I forget this is a bike forum sometimes, I was talking about your Colt in that vid. At least that looked dead on like a Colt 1903 o_O Sorry, Im a gun guy waaaay before Im a bike guy. :roll:

SectionEightLife said:
lol sorry, I forget this is a bike forum sometimes, I was talking about your Colt in that vid. At least that looked dead one like a Colt 1903 o_O Sorry, Im a gun guy waaaay before Im a bike guy. :roll:

Not all of us are only bike guys! I was keeping up :lol:

Latest posts

Back