GET-A-GRIP Inc. #10 November 6, 2021

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10 years strong and still here! Why? It is the same answer every year, the attendees. People say it is like a great family reunion. Therefore we say come and join our family! Every year people drive upwards to 500 miles to get here, so isn't time you came? Check us out on Youtube or follow us on Facebook: Get A Grip Bicycle Show.
11 - Copy.jpg
We hope to see you in November!!!
Bike Show 2021 Poster 8.jpg

We are less than 2 weeks away from GET-A-GRIP Inc. #10 here in Cleveland TN on November 6, 2021. Will this be the year you experience our show? It only happens once a year and many attendees say we are the largest event of its kind east of the Mississippi River! We are totally different as we refuse to be a cookie cutter event. We hope you will come and help us raise money in the fight against cancer! We have received another giveaway bicycle so now we are giving away 2 bicycles. We look forward to meeting you at the show!
2.jpg
1.jpg

Who doesn't like cash? Our top 3 award winners take hope an award and $25 in cash. Just another incentive to enter our bicycle show. Best of Show Bicycle, Best of Show Ride-On and Best Thinking Out Side the Box all 3 awards come with $25. We would love to have your bring your bike and enter the show! Our show was started back in 2012 to raise money int the fight against cancer and still do so today! See you on November 6, 2021!!

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 61
We are humbled by all of the great comments. Of course the pictures speak for themselves, the attendees out did themselves this year by bringing some killer show bikes and lots of stuff to buy!!! So far outside of expenses we raised over $2500 at the show!!! Now if you were afraid to drive a few hundred miles to get here, Let me just say our long distance person this year drove 1568 miles one way and brought 3 show bikes. Yes, that deserves a WOW! Now we also had a spectator that came all the way from California to Tennessee. Yes, that deserves a WOW!! I'm sorry, but you wouldn't drive how far? It was a Killer show with 45 vendor spots sold and had 72 bicycles enter the show! Yes, that deserves a WOW!!! It's the Great Guys and Gals that show up every year that makes this show the success it is! I cannot express in words how grateful we are for everyone's attendance this year! We had two photographers that took thousands of pictures that have to be edited before we start the making of a video for 2021 so be patient! We had so many great things happen this year for the first time that I could write a book but we do want to say from the bottom of our hearts thanks to
A6.jpg
everyone who came!

Latest posts

Back