GET-A-GRIP Inc #9 NEW DATE November 7, 2020

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same great show you have come to love is now on November 7, 2020! Same Great Place, Same Great Time just a new date thanks to Corona! Please follow our facebook page Get A Grip Bicycle Show for all the latest and greatest!!! See you There!!!
Bike Show 2020 It's Back! 2.jpg

We take our show seriously so you can have all the fun! Not only are we one large swap meet we are also a serious Bicycle show. We show our appreciation to your hard work by giving $50 cash along with an award for "Best of Show"! We give out awards for top 20 bicycles in the show and awards for "Peoples Choice" and "Best Thinking Outside the Box". We would be honored to have you come to our show!
17 - Copy.jpg

I want to personally thank everyone who made this the largest show to date!!!!!
We sold over 50 vendor spots and had over 70 entries in our show!!!
We had a great variety of everything and there was about everything there for sale!!
We had support from all over the southeast area and everyone I spoke with cannot wait until we do it again!! We are in the process of going through pictures and editing pictures and hope to show a video before too long. My personal next road trip with GET-A-GRIP Inc will be to Commerce GA on December 5, 2020 to the Pedal to the Metal Bicycle Swap meet at the Atlanta Drag Strip!!! Hope to see you there!

Latest posts

Back