Giant Stiletto

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this Giant Stiletto in front of a local bikeshop. It had served as a "sled" for a stuffed santa during the holidays but spring is coming and the owner says it's time for the bike to find a new home. If interested contact River Bicycles in Greenwich Ct.. The owner (Frank) didn't have a firm price in mind but said no reasonable offer refused.

Stiletto.jpg

These type of bikes like this, big mo's, occ and wcc bikes are that the seats are always so big and in my opinion clumsy looking, I understand why they are like this because you can't help but be slid into the back wheel because of design issues being that the bikes look big but with usually a 20 or 24 inch rear wheel they aren't adult sized that aside, I would always thin out the padding or go with a custom pan seat that would at least make the seat proportionate to the bike and then kick out and extend the front wheel similar to my Lockdown or huffy builds just to get some length to the bike, and definitely a skinny tyre on the front no matter the size of the wheel

Latest posts

Back