Global Roll Call

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll start it.

'QUOISE' Gadsden, Alabama USA
100_5733.JPG

Cool Idea! Hey @Glen , Do you remember what site it was that you created the global map of builders from?
I know we have quite a number of international builders this year.

○〇◯ Holeshot ◯〇○ Savannah, GA USA

82558_1d7eb412f55a63ecac535512b7c57d25.jpg

c2485ab8038070fad7a1ce4fa0076602.jpg

Bel Aire, KS - USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool Idea! Hey @Glen , Do you remember what site it was that you created the global map of builders from?
I know we have quite a number of international builders this year.

It's a site called zeemaps.com

I can do one if it's wanted, but last time I recall some people questioning whether it was a good idea. Locations don't have to be specific though.

Glen.

EDIT: I just went to zeemaps and logged in. My account there is free and free accounts only allow 5 maps to be created... so I can't do any more unless I pay, and I can't justify the cost.

Last edited:
It's a site called zeemaps.com

I can do one if it's wanted, but last time I recall some people questioning whether it was a good idea. Locations don't have to be specific though.

Glen.

EDIT: I just went to zeemaps and logged in. My account there is free and free accounts only allow 5 maps to be created... so I can't do any more unless I pay, and I can't justify the cost.

Don't bother. It was cool, but good point on location. This thread is cool enough as it is.

♠♣♦♥'SIMPATICO'♥♦♣♠
Mykonos, Cyclades Islands, GREECE
38765889_10155933373439811_8639982312596963328_o.jpg

Lucky 13
Boise Idaho U.S.A
index.php

Latest posts

Back