Gravel bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to get back out on the gravel 😢

IMG_20210813_092135333~2.jpg

Please, nobody post pictures of beautiful gravel bikes. Last thing I need is another bike on my wishlist.

Subscribed:blush:
Sorry, with that plea for no pics, I couldn't resist. But no worries, you can't buy this bike anywhere. I built it last winter. This is a custom Candy Apple Red paint job on a Chinese carbon fiber frame, fully integrated headset and full internal cabling (looking for the cables in the photo is like playing Where's Waldo? It's got Super Team carbon fiber wheels with a Shimano 105 drivetrain, and hydraulic disc brakes. I'm running 37mm wide tires right now, but they'll take bigger with this frame. I've set it up with tubeless ready rims, but still have inner tubes in them. Weighs in around 21.5 lbs (with pedals attached).

Attachments

• IMG_0554.jpg
    IMG_0554.jpg
    389.1 KB · Views: 12
Gators! Wow Captain. Yesterday I stopped to help a small turtle across the road and thought it good for nature to help the guy out.
I'm glad you game him "personal space".

Gators! Wow Captain. Yesterday I stopped to help a small turtle across the road and thought it good for nature to help the guy out.
I'm glad you game him "personal space".
I rescue turtles on the regular. Stopped traffic for one just yesterday

Karma points

Latest posts

Back