Greas'd lightnin'

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey my buddy used to build sets for a living and he hired me to paint the car prop for our old High School's production of "Grease"

0219101433.jpg

0220101506.jpg

0224101354.jpg

0224101404.jpg

0301101300.jpg

0303101311.jpg

the front end is from a desoto on loan from a junkyard, i had to fashion most of the driver side fender out of bondo cuz it had a massive dent that i couldnt pop all the way out.

just rattlecans and tape.

the kids wired up the headlights and everything, losts of fun and turned out pretty good, i even gave the kids a how-to lesson on masking off designs and stuff.
best $200 i ever made haha
just rattlecans and tape.

That is cool! I just finished helping with the lights for our community theater's teen production of Grease. A lot of fun and a great show.
Did you get to see the show? The kids that do these shows are awesome, more guts than I would have had at that age. Again, very cool to
help out.

yea i saw the show, in the scene with the car the kids are jumpin all over the hood and the fenders and i almost cried out NOOOOOO haha
it was a good show, the kids had fun, and my friend's set looked great. you cant see it from the cell phone pictures but its a really heavy candy flake paint that under the stage lights really sparkled and added to the effect

Latest posts

Back