Greeting Earthlings... from Las Vegas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I was once a very inactive member of this site. I lost my user and pass so I signed up again. I'm originally from Los Angeles and moved out here about 4 years ago. I just sold my 80's Schwinn beach cruiser (parts are very hard to find out here in LV) and bought a beater from Walmart. :D

JeepGuy, I am trying to setup a Bike Meet in Vegas, here r u located?

JeepGuy said:
Hey everyone, I was once a very inactive member of this site. I lost my user and pass so I signed up again. I'm originally from Los Angeles and moved out here about 4 years ago. I just sold my 80's Schwinn beach cruiser (parts are very hard to find out here in LV) and bought a beater from Walmart. :D

leoblast1 said:

JeepGuy said:

I'm in the North. What's the plan?

Welcome and don't be a stranger! Too bad you felt the need to get rid of your vintage bike. Ebay and other internet sources seem to be the ticket for finding parts. The bike shop where I live has very little for vintage parts. About a month ago I asked the owner if they had a bottom pull front derailuer. He had to look... and no. Good luck with what you're trying to do!

leoblast1 said:
Trying to set something up...you know alot of people who ride?

JeepGuy said:
leoblast1 said:

I'm in the North. What's the plan?

I don't know anyone out here except for folks at work. The people I meet usually move "back home" with their tails between their legs. I find it hard to make friends here let alone anyone that rides a cruiser.

JeepGuy said:
I don't know anyone out here except for folks at work. The people I meet usually move "back home" with their tails between their legs. I find it hard to make friends here let alone anyone that rides a cruiser.

Welcome. Is it that bad in las vegas?

axsepul said:
JeepGuy said:

Welcome. Is it that bad in las vegas?

There are a lot of empty houses out here.

Latest posts

Back