Greetings From Bali!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, American expat in Bali here.
I really like the idea of this kind of a bike, and am hoping to restore a jungle bike I came across a few years ago.
Seems to be a good candidate from what I can tell and I am looking for advice.
Thanks a lot!

cwOCp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Rat Rod Bikes!
Cool to see someone posting from paradise!

In the center of the island, you should try and find this roadside bike dude.

View attachment 165224

When we were there in 2012, I scored this perfect souvenir from him.

View attachment 165225

Looking forward to seeing pics of your bike and the amazing scenery on Bali.
You can see my pics from there here. https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/threads/bikes-from-south-east-asia-vacation-spring-2012.67470/
That is wonderful! I'll check out your pics and definitely will send pics as I get this underway! Cheers!

Your build should be centered on what you intend to use the bike for, such as a surfboard hauler to get you to places such as Uluwatu...
View attachment 165241
I'm looking to use bike for daily exercise and also want to put a rack and paniers on for hauling groceries etc. I wish I was more of a surfer, but I will be riding 6km to the beach every day anyway! Thanks for your reply and the photo!

Welcome to Rat Rod Bikes!
Cool to see someone posting from paradise!

In the center of the island, you should try and find this roadside bike dude.

View attachment 165224

When we were there in 2012, I scored this perfect souvenir from him.

View attachment 165225

Looking forward to seeing pics of your bike and the amazing scenery on Bali.
You can see my pics from there here. https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/threads/bikes-from-south-east-asia-vacation-spring-2012.67470/
I just looked at your photos from Bali and elsewhere in SEA. Great stuff and what an adventure! Be sure to tell me if you ever come this way again!

Latest posts

Back