Greetings

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a great site. I can't believe it took me this long to find it. I love old bikes. Bringing them back from the dead is a real blast. I've been building ratrod/chopper bikes for about 15 years. I'll try to post a few pictures from my collection. Once again, great site.

John

Thanks man. Here goes...
johnpayne

from photobucket you want to copy and paste the link that has the
Code:
 [img]
around it called IMG code
Or just copy the "direct link" and then at the top of the reply screen hit the IMG button and paste the link in between the tags

if you quote this post you will see how the image is inserted

Chopper.jpg

Awesome bike

Johnpayne said:
Thanks. Computers perplex my caveman mentality. Here's another feeble attempt:

[ img]http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt70/johnpayne/?action=view&current=Picture4.png[/ img]

you almost had that one. In Photobucket; when you "hover" the mouse over the photo some html code will show up underneath it. right click on the bottom link that is called "IMG Code" and copy it. paste that directly into the text of your post. press "preview" to see if it worked. If yes, then press "submit".
this is the code for one of your other bikes. if I removed the extra spaces it would have posted a photo.
[ IMG]http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt70/johnpayne/53Chopper.jpg[/IMG ]

Thanks dude. I think I got it. This is a 1954 Schwinn. I started with an old frame that was left for dead. I grafted a motorcycle (1970's Indian minibike) fork to the frame and had a 26 inch rim laced to the drum brake hub. It's got a Shimano 7 speed hub with a dic brake in the back. I was originally building the bike for a girlfriend. She split before I got it done, and I didn't have the heart to strip off the perfect pink paint job.

Picture4.png

El Segundo, affectionately referred to as Smell Segundo. It's a small beach town in LA conveniently located near the city's sewage treatment plant.

Latest posts

Back