Grip Shift into Breaklever Conversion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting... That's pretty cool, I'd think better applied to a cruiser. I think the twisting movement itself is too difficult to rely on in aggressive braking situations.
Just want to point out that the company they're pushing is called "Can't Slow Down". Maybe not the best name to throw out before doing brake modification

I love out of the box thinking and this fits that to a tee. That it works so well is fantastic. These guys are onto something. Grip shifters are horrible on MTB's but very good on recumbents. Because of body movement on MTB's it is way to easy to accidentally shift with grip shift.

Good guts for stick shift.
Yeah, done that before, also used a break lever as a shift lever, but never would have thought to use a grip shift as break lever... 🤯

Yeoouuu another genius idea. Cleverly switching all bicycle control functions so that bicycle thieves kill themselves when trying to steal your bike.
Haha we gotta figure this out. Maybe that crossbow bike from the Build Off could be rigged to back fire

Latest posts

Back