GTHOtrod's Hot finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two NOS estays? You are grabbing up all the unusual MTB stuff! Any idea of the make of those e stays? Always wanted a chrome haro extreme myself..

Last edited:
Two NOS estas? You are grabbing up all the unusual MTB stuff! Any idea of the make of those e stays? Always wanted a chrome haro extreme myself..
In looking into the story on these. I believe they were made for an Aussie shop, but by the time the frames were supplied, mtb had moved onto the next big thing, making these frames redundant.

Picked up a free ladies bike yesterday. Scored these goodies on it. Cool Moto bars and levers, SR copy stem. And some more cantilevers.
20220124_123302.jpg

Somebody was giving away a Scott?! People are nuts. More than a "decent" bike, that might be the entry level for Scott, but it is a very good bike for everyday road riding. Another solid pickup
A Scott, left outside in the garden too! ...
Moving out, free to good home.
Has broken spokes, and the chain is rusted solid. But it's in good shape otherwise. Hasn't been left there too many seasons

I rode the Scott once and that hunched over the bars, looking at the front wheel the entire ride is definitely not for me. So it went away to a new home, to live on a trainer

New Brooks arrived today. On the advice of @JA331 giving the sprung version a go. View attachment 190788
Nothing is better than your own brooks. I've bought used ones and there ok but someone elses shape. 200 km and it'll be your shape.Get the cover I didn't on my first one and it stretched can still use it a very loose and you smell like wet leather all day.

Latest posts

Back