halloween themed bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As alot of you know I did soul catcher for my build off bike this year as kind of a halloween bike, and Id like to see what others have done in the way of halloween themed bikes.

One of the kids in our bike club built a really nice one, but somebody wanted it more than him :(
did not even get a chance to take pictures of it either

this is the closest thing i have
ratbike020.jpg

Always liked this bike for some reason.Here's a tattoo i got about 10 years ago,much more finished up now.Great bike--clearly,I am in love with the inspiration.
frank.jpg

-Kreep-

Im Oold School said:
Chips_Mahoy said:

we need more pic of this bike :D

Here's the build thread:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=48818&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=reaper

The Reaper head up front has 2 10mm high brightnedd white LEDs in its eyes as the headlights;
REAPERFINISHED24Jan2012001-vi.jpg

The fire in the pot has a red high brightness 10mm LED as the taillight. The base of the figure has color changing LEDs that change from red, blue, green, purple colors.
REAPERFINISHED24Jan2012003-vi.jpg

The lantern has 2 small red LEDs in the skull's eyes and a small low watt clear halogen bulb above its head to make it glow;
REAPERFINISHED24Jan2012004-vi.jpg

Its hard to see in the pics but theres a couple rusty chains mounted to it that drag the ground to give it that "dragging chain" sound.

dragnusa said:
seeing your bike chips makes me wish I had done away with the chrome on soul catcher

Your bike looks great as is! I was originally going to go with gloss black and chrome on REAPER but decided against it. The rusty, scratched, nasty stuff fit the build better thany shiny, new parts.

I've been tossing around the idea of tearing it down and building something else. After Halloween of course......

Latest posts

Back