• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hanging monark tank

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In need of this item. Believe it is 1940 monark rocket tank.
images-5.jpeg
I'm building up another prewar bike and without it the project has stalled. PM with contact infothanks

IMG_20190929_105906.jpg
here is one of my bikes at a high tech playground. The playsets are mounted over a surface that has"give" to it. So if a kid takes a header he can live to play another day

Was out on mtb when a shepherd got the drop on me
IMG_20191006_111701.jpg
I believe he would have locked on to calf and drag me off the bike

The dog on right is main suspect- as current reports contain n.o information as to owner etc. The animal on left - don't think it is malinois.
70804266_2834590733237719_2268006078207754240_n.jpg

Now with OG wheelset I can actually ride thus bike. Morrow in back beats ND. and drum had correct offset from factory
IMG_20191025_115623.jpg
looking for mate for thus grip
downloadfile-2.jpeg
oops second grip rather

Attachments

• IMG_20191025_085057.jpg
    IMG_20191025_085057.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 108
Not a fan of New Departure? I have a couple and don't mind 'em. Wife rode one the other day, brought it right back "No brakes, I'm not riding that" she said. I ride it and just plan my stops in advance....

I no longer have any inventory of parts. Mainly the wheels that the old bikes came to me with Old and worn ou t As 70 year old parts would be. Sure I bought 2 complete ND hubs along with miscellaneous
parts -can't remember which bikes have what. Only way is to run them and see.

A
I no longer have any inventory of parts. Mainly the wheels that the old bikes came to me with Old and worn ou t As 70 year old parts would be. Sure I bought 2 complete ND hubs along with miscellaneous
parts -can't remember which bikes have what. Only way is to run them and see.
Also have lost PayPal - was buying everyweek. Now I could buy with post office m.o.

Hello every one. An update; I have mate for ringergrip. A lesser quality + no hole at end for streamer. The Fingergrip mate has come in as well. Nicely preserved one versus one smoothed out by time..
IMG_20191225_142256.jpg

Christmas day on bike at playground. The dog bite issue. Was invited to court TV .The home owner where attack took place in alley was protected by city pound worker with altered docs.Interfering with being served. The animal owner who wasn't present shows on FB involvement training attack dogs etc. Etc. I'm the winner allready if I can still ride bike and work.with both hands

Finally came my day in court. The sheriff served the corrected summons 2 days before trial. Because I only went.2 emergency care. That plus cost to file and sheriff. To serve was all I was awarded. The judge didn't accept time off from work to file etcetera. As a loss. When I mentioned the document tampering he reminded me that he was ruling in my favor.The defendant maintained since there was no trace of blood in alley there was no injury.lots of photo copying and aggravation/ 2days off work.0 return. As I was leaving the courtroom I looked at the woman ( home owner) who was caretaker of dog at time of attack.She also had kept her old man from confronting me. She looked like she went 4 rounds in a fight hair missing stitches on her skull resembling heel of boot. And a black eye. Said she fell down the stairs. Ya. right.

Latest posts

Back