Happy father's day y'all

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a Great Father’s Day weekend. My youngest son announced his engagement and we all had a great time golfing and grilling out with the family.
That's pretty darn exciting

Tomorrow is my youngest kids 16th so we did a big combo celebration. Went out and crushed some low country boil and oysters and exchanged all sorts of gifts

Girls got me some new Vans. This makes 43 pairs in the collection now

IMG_20210620_173330237~2.jpg

Dangit Cap, you're the best dad in the galaxy? Maybe I've been misled...
My kids are nerds just like me. Marvel, Star wars, playing with Legos..........we never grow up

Had the family over, grilled up some food, and epic 'surprise' water fight...I got drenched as it was everyone vs. me, epic in that there was 200-300 water balloons involved plus squirt guns, buckets, hoses, etc. Surprise in that my wife contacted everyone else to set up an ambush, and then 'leaked' the ambush info to me. Devious.

It was also my birthday celebration, so I got to finally unwrap my new chrome Skyway 24 frame/forks/bars. Also got an 1883 illustrated edition of Dante's Inferno. Weird combo for sure.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back