Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I've got a house full of family and doing most of the cooking this year. Peach chipotle ham is the star of the meal, but I also have an Alton Brown style turkey planned (it's been soaking in brine all night) along with an African peanut soup (Google that, it's mostly sweet potatoes) I pray for peace for the world today too, and hope you all are with the ones you love.

Carl.

The girlfriend is cooking up the turkey. I'm making the dressing... one plain and the other (my favorite) oyster dressing!;) Family that lives close will be here. Total of 11. We're gonna have a great day and it's supposed to get in the low to mid 60's today! Might even ride off some calories... or take a nap.

Would like to wish everybody Happy Thanksgiving, with a special thought for all who have or have had family members serving in the military. My son has recently returned form serving in the USMC, very happy to have him back home. My family has long served myself USN, sister US Army. We all wear RED on Fridays until they ALL COME HOME.

Latest posts

Back