Haro SR-71

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmfao there is no such thing as a magnesium SR71. Dude is either straight up lying, or has no idea what he's taking about
Lotsa "no such thing" bikes out there.

NoSuchThing.jpg

There's a magnesium SR-71 frame with fork, bars, and seat on evilBay for$4999. That is madness
There's no such thing as a magnesium SR71. Dude is either knowingly a lying sack of .... trying to get several thousand dollars for what was a $500 frame. Or he is just innocently ignorant and has no idea what he's talking about

There's no such thing as a magnesium SR71. Dude is either knowingly a lying sack of .... trying to get several thousand dollars for what was a $500 frame. Or he is just innocently ignorant and has no idea what he's talking about
Yeah...............you already made your opinion known 🙄

Yeah...............you already made your opinion known 🙄
Twice, both times with no provenance or data to back their opinion.

Maybe it's Bob Haro under a psuedonym? I doubt it though because on the occasion I met him he did not seem anything beyond a cool person and an artist who digs bikes.

I've spent a minute searching for any info anywhere regarding a magnesium SR 71. That one linked above is the only shred I can find anywhere.
???

Anything from the factory is possible. An example would be that John Tomac has the only magnesium frame of his left as all others were destroyed

Unless someone pops in here that happens to have been the former brand manager for the race teams for that particular year that can dispute this I can only assume it's correct. # not a lawyer # internet expert

when i had it had spin wheels but the ones with green stickers and answer carbon forks and answer stubie stem and a kooka seat post i believe the breaks was shamomo dx and had the same sprocket but had fsa aluminum 3pc crank

Latest posts

Back