HAWK CLASSIC BIKES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Stopped by a shop today near me that carries Hawk Classic Bikes from Berlin.

He said that he was the only vendor in the U.S. carrying these bikes right now.

They have a hefty price tag ($800 - $1200), but the quality and styling is awesome.

They all come with SRAM rear hubs which are some seriously sweet internal hubs.

The frame design is perfect for motor conversions too.

http://hawkclassic.com

Picture3-4.png

Picture4-3.png

Picture5-3.png

Picture6-3.png

Those are nice. Might give Felt a run for the money. I like the shaft drive bike, its obvious the are modifying a steel rigid fork up front and it looks great. Hmmm, i can do that!

I like em. Can't afford them but like em.

first frame looks like they got their styling cues from felt...
second frame kinda looks like they use a small muffler on the top tube(dont get me wrong i like it but thats what pops into my brain).....
1903felt.png

Picture3-4.png

hmmmmmmmm........

Pretty neat combo of vintage style and modern technology! But, just like Pashleys, too rich for my po' butt! Good eye candy though! :lol: ~Adam

I assume this was Fleetwood's place (KitKat's). I've drooled over those bikes several times when I've been there to pick up parts for my own projects

Rat Rod said:
They're even better looking in person. :D

Definite German quality.

Agreed, Steve. Did you notice the offset bottom bracket for chain tensioning? And they sell the 700C version with a Rholoff 14-speed rear hub. That's just sick. But this is the kind of look I'm going to go for when I build my own boardtracker someday...

He had this exact bike in stock minus the headlight and fenders for $1050 I think.

Would be scared to know what the shaft driven bike would be priced at. :shock:

Picture4-3.png

Latest posts

Back