Hellion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you first posted the build, a familiar quote from long ago popped into my head.

"From an unknown land and through distant skies came a winged warrior. Nothing remained sacred, no one is safe from the Hellion as it uttered it's battle cry... Screaming for vengeance."

I could have gone flipping through my mixed-up vinyl because IIRC it's in the liner notes, but finding it on the net was easier. I saw The Priest on that tour, front and center with Motorhead opening up for them. Tough To Beat

thepriest.jpg

When you first posted the build, a familiar quote from long ago popped into my head.

"From an unknown land and through distant skies came a winged warrior. Nothing remained sacred, no one is safe from the Hellion as it uttered it's battle cry... Screaming for vengeance."

I could have gone flipping through my mixed-up vinyl because IIRC it's in the liner notes, but finding it on the net was easier. I saw The Priest on that tour, front and center with Motorhead opening up for them. Tough To Beat

View attachment 198565
I saw them on the Screaming for Vengeance tour BITD, I believe Iron Maiden opened for them. Ahhh…what a lovely, ear-deafening night that was!

View attachment 198565
Priest and Motörhead! What a combo and have not seen either band. Too bad Lemmy is gone. Second Priest Hellion comment💪🏻🤟🏼

What?
Speak up!
:rockout:
I like both kinds of music, Heavy, and Metal!
A lot of newer stuff, not all metal music is responsible for hearing loss. Alkaline Trio is one of the bands that have damaged my hearing. Along with Faith No More, Mastadon, The Used, Dillinger Escape Plan, Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats, Clutch, Dinosaur Jr., along with lots more such as local bands playing way too loud. I used to have a bar & sandwich shop and use to book bands for it. Had some old school punk (the weirdos) play and many others.

"Talk about mudflaps, my gals got 'em" - Spinal Tap
Crank it up to 11

1656946974359.png

Faith No More
I don't go to many shows anymore, but when Faith No More comes to Denver again I'll be there.

The last show I went to right before the spamdemic shut things down was Graveyard and Opeth at The Mission Ballroom.

Dinosaur Jr.,
Saw them once, and J Mascis once on a solo trip. Was surprised how loud they/he were/was.
Honestly, my tastes have mellowed over the years too, but I and Ms Dice both still like it loud, in the last few years, I've seen SLAYER twice, and (one of the greatest things ever) DRI on their first ever visit to Montreal. The crowd nearly tore the place down! So many old crusties crawled out of the gutter for that one!

Saw them once, and J Mascis once on a solo trip. Was surprised how loud they/he were/was.
Honestly, my tastes have mellowed over the years too, but I and Ms Dice both still like it loud, in the last few years, I've seen SLAYER twice, and (one of the greatest things ever) DRI on their first ever visit to Montreal. The crowd nearly tore the place down! So many old crusties crawled out of the gutter for that one!
Man! DRI would have been awesome. 💪🏻

Recently caught Dinosaur Jr. with Kurt Vile. J is great!

I approve of the direction this thread has taken 🤘
That's funny. I was just going to say, "Any bike build related updates?"

*shakes head* Kids these days. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back