Help me out

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
It looks like a 1950 Schwinn Panther....I'm not too sure. It looks to be mostly there too! And I'm thinking that's a cheap "house-paint" type job?
Paying $50 in Craigslist! Anyone know what it's worth as is? I'll probably end up selling it on here anyways, either whole or parted.

33D8C470-7BF5-4554-A847-6BA5C9012172-3885-000002009AFD4A1B_zps5e316f7a.jpg

Easily worth it for parts.

kingfish254 said:
Easily worth it for parts.

That's what I'm thinking. There's also a prewar Hawthorne for sale by me for $35! It's not rideable, the fork is bent badly and it's crusty but $35! It's a skip tooth, selling the chain will make me break even!

You just answered your own question. :)
I'm sure that even the bottom half of that Delta light would do well.

Hey, you're from my neck of the woods 8) I've been looking at that Hawthorne since it's so cheap, but it's not exciting enough for a 3 hour round trip. Go get it!

Euphman06 said:
Hey, you're from my neck of the woods 8) I've been looking at that Hawthorne since it's so cheap, but it's not exciting enough for a 3 hour round trip. Go get it!

Yeah I don't think I'd drive 3 hours either! It's more like 40 minutes from me 8) definitely worth it

I'd try to clean off the house paint and see what's underneath. It might surprise you, sometimes the re-paint protects and preserves the original.

Latest posts

Back