Help with this Schwinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
Being in the UK there is not a vast amount of knowledge around about beach cruisers so would be grateful if i could get any info on the following bike:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....6&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123#ht_500wt_1202

I have emailed the seller to get some information and he has come back with a couple of details. He told me he purchased the bike around 1995 secondhand. Its suppose to be a Schwinn Cruiser Deluxe with a serial number of im00906812 taken from the bike. Any info anyone could give would be greatly appreciated and an idea of what its worth or what sort of price it should go for would be greatly appreciated. We dont get many complete like this here so am tempted tp buy ha ha.

Thanks guys
Phil

Nice reproduction model, probably relatively new when he got it. I don't know the numbers on those. It could probably get a few hundred U.S. with the right audience. Heck, I'd go three fifty on it myself, if it were here. :wink:

The tank is a valuable reproduction part that is worth at least $100 USD alone as it's similar to the original Phantom and Jaguar tank, some places were selling this tank alone for $200. The fender light is a nice repopulate too. Seams like you see these on Craigslist for a range of prices, anywhere from $150-$350+ USD and that's just in the Midwest US, I sure it varies even more regionally and internationally I have no idea.

Latest posts

Back