Hemi Hawthorne

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
My build thread is over at Motorizedbicycles.com but I wanted to share my finished bike here too. Hemi 212cc motor with billet flywheel +8 degree timing,header and a custom intake with a Mikuni 22. Bike has a custom frame and working leaf springer fork with truss supports. 24" worksman trike rims laced Sturmey archer 90mm drums front and back with 11g spokes. Yep it moves....

Wasn't meant to knock your preference or build.. sorry. The seat is a work of art.... If it were my own those would be the only things and a vintage peep mirror that I'd prefer to change to meet own taste.. it's very well crafted.

It's all good guys! We all like different things! An I do appreciate your comments.

Wow Magz! You got it goin' on there. I'm Allen_Wrench on the other forum. I'm just getting a peek at the Hawthorne over here.

He was selling on EBay for$800. I bought it direct from him and it was the last of this style. It is built like a tank..I have had most of the top built frames under a grand and this is by far the best. He was suppose to start making a different style but I have not seen anything new from him.

Latest posts

Back