here are a few of my bikes from over the past couple years

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here are the ones i took pics of. at one point my garage was so full of bikes that i got a notice from the leasing office. had to get rid most of them. then i got a notice for the bondo and paint smell, so i had to close shop. sold a few to my brother so they stayed in the family. i don't remember the last time i posted here so here are pics of all the last couple of years .the first one is an early 40s hawthorne sold on craigs list without forks. here is a before and after. it had new bars and stem and bent forks when i got it.

the yellow one is a late 40s columbia middleweight, the western flyer is a repop sold those on craigs list

next is a cheap stretch cruiser i pieced together sold to a friend.

here is a kk i sold to my brother. i kept the wheels and fenders

i still have this 20 inch stretch cruiser

still have this Slick Daddy

here is a group shot from 2 summers ago.

here is some pics of my 98-99 dyno roadster over the years

thanks guys. i also have a nirve street king and just gave a kustom kruiser kobra 5 to my buddys dad. believe it or not, the most expensive bike that i have bought in the past 7 years was a mongoose beast. all but one of those bike that i took pics of were $100 or less. i got that orange slick daddy that was almost nos for $200. and got that 20 inch stretch for $40 . i go on craigs list at the end of the month when people are needing money for rent. or around XMAS time when people need money for presents. i don't even look during the summer.

Latest posts

Back