Hey Yall

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I don't own an old or made bike, I've been following RRB on and off for over 10 years. Since getting my DL back, I don't use my bike anymore but would like too. I've relocated from a suburban locale to a rural one and there's not a lot of frivolous infrastructure such as bike shops around here.

My bike is a Firmstrong tall frame cruiser that I've modified some. Moon bars and a comfy seat, Electra grips and Fat Franks, a rack on the back and a milk crate up front. Also I've installed a ding ding bell and a coffee cup holder.

My problems stem from the derailleur being out of whack and the back Frank is showing threads. The spokes could use a tune up too. Maybe someone can direct me to a reputable bike mech in the South Florida (Treasure Coast) region? I'm located near Okeechobee.

My guy is an hour or so away from fort pierce, not sure if you’re willing to make the trip but Pete’s Bike shop in Rockledge is legit👍👍
He doesn’t have a big showroom but he’s an excellent mechanic and very reasonably priced.

Latest posts

Back